Q: How do I purchase SO.LEK’s products?
A: To purchase SO.LEK’s product:
1. Go to solekcosmetics.com
2. Click on ‘SHOP’
3. Choose the product that you would like to purchase
4. Click on ‘ADD TO CART’
5. Continue to shop
6. Or if you are done, click on the cart image on the top right of the page
7. Click on ‘CHECK OUT’
8. Fill in the ‘BILLING DETAILS’
9. Choose your method of payment : via Bank Transfer or via Senang Pay
10. Click on ‘PLACE ORDER’
Q: What are the payment method?
A: We offer TWO types payment method:
- Direct Bank Transfer (Once you have placed your order, you can either make payment via your online banking or via CDM. You then have to email us the proof of payment before we proceed with your order.)
- senangPay (senangPay is an Online Payment Gateway that accepts payments for online transaction, through credit/debit card or Internet Banking (FPX).
Q: How long does it take for my items to arrive?
Q: My item is damaged / I’ve received the wrong item! Help?
Q: Can I change or cancel my order after purchasing it?
A: No, your order will be processed immediately after you have placed your order so choose wisely!
Q: Can I change my shipping address?
A: Unfortunately no, once you have placed the order, you won’t be able to change your shipping address.
Q: Do you do Cash On Delivery?
A: We’re sorry but all transactions are online for now.
Q: Do you do international shipping?
A: Not.. yet!
Q: I'm scared to shop online! Is it safe?
A: We don’t know about other websites.. but you can trust us and shop here safely!
Q: I’ve purchased the wrong shade! Can I change?
A: We’re sorry but all sales are final.
Q: How do I remove Gincu?
A: To remove, just use wet-wipes. It’s as easy as that!
Q: Is the color in the picture the same as actual?
A: Actual color applied may slightly vary depending on skin tone.
Q: What are the ingredient inside the Gincu?
A:Our products are produced with KKM-approved ingredients which includes Vitamin E & Olive Oil.
If you are concerned about the usage of paraben, only a very small percentage of methyl paraben is used in our product as per allowed and approved by KKM. The banned paraben chemical is isobutylparaben and is not used in any of our products.
Q: I have sensitive lips. Are your products safe for me to use?
A: As with any skin care & cosmetics regime, we would recommend to always do a test-patch first to see if your skin is allergic to any of the ingredients. Everyone’s skin is different, so the result can vary from person to person. So far, we have not gotten any negative feedback using our products.
Q: Is your product Halal? Is it wuduk friendly?
Q: Do you test it on animals?
A: No. We love animals as much as we love our Gincu that is why we made it cruelty-free!
Q: Where is SO.LEK manufactured in?
A: We are locally made, right in Malaysia! Malaysia Boleh!